|Jump to Site Index|
The Centralia Park System began in the 1940's with the purchase of 30 acres of land through the combined efforts of A.B. Chance Co., Kiwanis Club, Rotary Club, and the Centralia Mayor and Board of Aldermen. A Park Board consisting of nine citizens of Centralia was appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Alderman to govern and maintain the park system.
Administration · Board of Aldermen · Ordinances · Meetings: Agendas/Minutes · Police Dept · Municipal Court · Fire Dept · Utilities/Public Works
Econonmic Development · Finance · Parks & Recreation · Cemetery · Other Boards/Commissions · Employment Opportunities · Links
Contact Us · Home
© City of Centralia • Designed and Hosted by NBBIT.com